Sunday, August 12, 2012

moving on

My big news lately... I moved! Only about 10 minutes down the road from my last place. But this is far enough that I have to find ALL new routes! Which is scary but exciting. I am sad that I will no longer have the route over the river... but there is a hill close by which is good news! I haven't done ANY hills in a long time so I think I am going to try to incorporate some soon.

I also purchased some new running gear lately:

and




but in a pinkish color. Both purchased from Dick's Sporting Goods. So excited to try them out!

Have you bought any new gear lately?

2 comments:

  1. isn't new workout gear great for motivation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I love it. The fabrics always feel so nice too. And I'm loving all the bright colors and patterns that have been coming out lately.

    ReplyDelete