Sunday, January 20, 2013

fashion before function

Lately I've been thinking of updating some of my workout gear. Well, maybe adding to my ever growing collection. I love how some of the major exercise companies have started incorporating lots of patterns and bright colors into their workout gear. The only downside is that a lot of it is totally out of my post-graduating budget. $50 for a gym shirt?! Yeah right.

I have also wanted to incorporate some fashion (both gym related and every day) into my blog. So here it goes. My first fashion-gym fusion post!


This outfit would be great for hanging out then heading to the gym. OR wearing it to the gym then heading downtown (if you're one of those lucky people who hardly sweats).

Sources: tank, leggings, cardigan, sneakers


I love the pop of color in the sneakers. Would you wear it? Do you think about what you wear to exercise, or just put on an old t-shirt and shorts? Lemme know!

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually think about my exercise outfits, however, seeing the amount of people at the gym today maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete